Newb question axel

Hey guys, I'm new to mini bike, and had a couple questions on the best route of fixing my issue. I recently acquired my first frame, and front end. I also have wheels from an old motorized scooter and I think I'd be able to use them. So here's my dilemma, the front end seems to be needing a 19mm axel, while my wheels used a 10mm axel on the scooter. I currently don't have an axel and want to know what you guys think I should do.

Also do you guys know what kind of frame and front end this is? This is my first mini bike so thanks for bearing with me. I attached some photos

I think those wheels are too small. Are those 9" tall tires? If you are planning to use the scrub brake it may not reach. Also 10mm is pretty small for an axle.

I would get some 5/8" bushings for the fork lowers and find some wheels that you can run a 5/8" axle. It would make life much easier. :thumbsup: And put some shoes on man! :laugh:

markus

Bike is a Joe's, would say its the small frame one they were making up drag frames off them to. someone in so cal can probably give you more info on it as its not that old.