Newbie: can this baja have a torque converter installed w/o problems?

I just bought a barely used 2010 baja warrior. I want to install a torque converter, but have read that some warrior models dont have a tapped crank shaft? How do I know if the engine I have on my warrior has a tapped crankshaft and my install will go smoothly? Can someone send me pictures of what I shod be looking for, please? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Opposite the pull rope side.. :laugh: The crank shaft of the engine, doesn't always have a hole drilled in it.. So when you go to bolt your driver clutch onto the motor, you can't..

If you take your clutch cover off, you'll be able to see the end of your crank shaft, and see if it has a threaded hole in the end of the crank..

Yes
Looks like a bolt and two washers
Behind the clutch cover. I will need more time to take off the clutch and look and the crank shaft. Yes, I know I sound like an idiot :wink:

Im not helpless after all. The clutch shaft has a nut on some threads and then there is a small hole without threads in the center. I am good to go then right?

No that is the jack shaft.. That should not cause a problem.. The problem is on your engines crank shaft, those are not always drilled... See how the previous post has a bolt holding his clutch on???? That is the bolt or hole you need to have..