Nj mini bike show sept 16 2012

Hi we are having our mini bike show sept 16......rain date will be sept 23..please try to bring your show bikes and swap meet stuff let's try to make this show bigger I need your help guys so please don't come empty handed it wil be a great time. As always we will be giving out trophys ...hope to see you all there any? Just pm me or call me 862-262-6730 MIKE

Last edited:

pomfish

Mike,

What would it take to make this a free admission event to spectators?
Vendors and show bikes would still pay.
I really feel it would add to your crowds immensely.
Larger crowds, more hot dogs needed:)
More exposure to the hobby as well.

They can see the show bikes from the sidewalk as it is now without paying, so why not invite them in and engage them?

Thanks and I will be there,
Keith

Thanks for the suggestion but because it cost me alot of money to hold this event in permits and insurance and I only charge $5 I think that's very fair... free entry will not bring more people. I am trying to help out fellow mini bike collectors by holding this event at my expens I only break even so if some one doesn't want to pay a lousy $5 to help out this hobby. Then stay home sorry to sound harsh but again its only $5 and I know things are tuff rite now but I am only trying to have fun with fellow.collectors :shrug:i

pomfish

Thanks for the suggestion but because it cost me alot of money to hold this event in permits and insurance and I only charge $5 I think that's very fair... free entry will not bring more people. I am trying to help out fellow mini bike collectors by holding this event at my expens I only break even so if some one doesn't want to pay a lousy $5 to help out this hobby. Then stay home sorry to sound harsh but again its only $5 and I know things are tuff rite now but I am only trying to have fun with fellow.collectors :shrug:i
No problem, I am amazed by what all you put out for the monies being charged.
Having the demonstrations is cool as well. Just trying to think how to grow the event.

Here in southeast PA we had a Toy show where the promoter charged admission and it did not draw too well.
Another promoter did free admission and the crowds doubled and they spent money.
But my market is probably different than yours.

I travel 150 miles one way to support your show and help promote the hobby and enjoy it.
Hope we have good weather.
See Ya soon.
Keith

NJ Show

Bringing a Restored Rupp Black Widow and Speedway Widowmaker.
Used parts including a pair of used "Rupp Motocross" Tires that fit a
Black Widow.

Sweet! I know there are more people coming. Post it up. Maybe we can get some sale/trades going!
KK wants to swap me that OG Gokart Cycle hahaha.