Oh....seat guy.....I need one.....

Need to get a seat for the Atlas and was wondering if the seat dude felt like making one.

Need to know the process of what you need from me...besides money:smile:

Here's a pic of what it looks like. Colors are going to be red and steel grey...thinking black seat with some red piping?

Last edited:
Yup GTO but this aint zactly stock so.....grey and red with chrome fenders it is....also, this Atlas looks just like the brochure but the tag reads MB1000A....so it's an unknown....but under the green is orange paint...

kbs8ball

I just need the dimensions of the seat...the mounting hole locations...and 65 bucks.
so a black pleated seat with red piping? I do have some grayish material as well.

Holy chit....$65.00....I just want one seat.

As for measurements.....width and leangth?

I'd prefer that it was a flat style without the kickup in the back....

Mounting holes....can you just ship it with the nutinserts and I'll drill the bottom plate?

65.00 big ones......jesh.....we're in a resession here....you take paypal?

kbs8ball

The nut inserts go inside the seat, so if I did that youd have to remove the cover and remove the wood from the foam to pound them in, then staple the cover back on. it would be easier if you told me the location then when you get the seat its a bolt on affair.

Holy chit....$65.00....I just want one seat.

As for measurements.....width and leangth?

I'd prefer that it was a flat style without the kickup in the back....

Mounting holes....can you just ship it with the nutinserts and I'll drill the bottom plate?

65.00 big ones......jesh.....we're in a resession here....you take paypal?

I gave Kenny my mesurements and hit got it spot on! No worries :thumbsup:

kbs8ball

you could always get one of those forty dollar china seats off ebay thats exactly like sitting on the plywood seat you currently have.

kbs8ball

LOL yes I take paypal...kbs8balllll@aol.com...that incluses shipping. dude when you mount it up and take a ride youll understand, and honestly in comparison to whats out there my prices are fair and my seats are the best.

Hang on....I'm not done giving you shit yet.:smile:

1. On the dimensions for width you just want from outside frame rail to outside frame rail I assume? It tapers from front to back or are your seats square?
2. Flat seat with no kick up
3. Black with red piping
4. Where are you located?

65.00 is a lot of money but you can't sit around and polish a wad of cash. I made a template for Kenny:

And he did the rest. I got it in a few days and bolted it on, perfect fit! His workmanship is the best and I don't know what he stuffed it with but it's like your sitting on a cloud of air. My Dad has bought several China seats from eBay because he's old and cheap and there junk compared to Kenny's.

If you look he tapered my frame contour perfectly! It was like he had the bike when he built the seat. He's good.....

kbs8ball

Most guys want a stock looking seat...I think that seat should be about 16 or 17" long X 8"
I can do it flat...not a problem...however its your seat if you want it custom fit to the frame then a template or accurate measurements are necessary.