Old broncco renegade

Hi,
I have a broncco renegade that is currently in pieces, I have most of the parts for it, and even have a curved fin head if anyone is interested. If I have time tomorrow or one of these days I will post pictures. I am hoping to get about $250 OBO, so don't be afraid to give me an offer, I want to get it out of my hair at the moment. If you have any questions let me know.
Thanks,
Ty

Sorry it took me so long to reply, if I get the chance this weekend I'll take some pictures. I had started to sand the frame, intending to restore it. The only thing that is missing in the rolling chassis is the swing arm pivot. The tank is in great shape with very little rust, just repainted. Once I post pictures if anybody has offers, I'll probably accept them because I think that someone on here that will actually fix it well deserves it. Just so you know I live in Pittsburg Pa, but will ship if the buyer pays for it.
Thanks,
Ty

IMG_0694.JPG
That is a picture that the previous owner posted, and it basically just doesn't have the engine or the swing arm pivot. I'll also add some pictures of it in the state that it is in at the moment soon.