Old school minis 4 sale in detroit

i have for sale a few different minibikes some complete some just rollers,

all are located in detroit,mi

i have a complete ruttman spyder 6.5 honda clone, custom exhaust ape hanger handle bars(have the originals as well) original 2-piece mag rims, asking 600 obo

Lil indian outlaw 2 chopper complete, 6.5 tecumseh ohv, custom smoke stack exhaust, original rims, newer seat 625 obo

Heathkit Booniebike, 6.5 honda clone, bypassed governor, custom pipe, 650 obo

The bigger mini baja bike, the one that looks like a harley, with a 5.5 clone asking 350 obo.

i have a couple frames one as a montgomery wards frame i believe, and the other is a rupp, not the trail kind. accepting offers

also i have two honda 70s that need minor repairs no titles.

if interested email me at mr.samuels@live.com

Yeah, pretty well anyone who doesn't have gay orgies with George Junior and Barack Osama are pretty well terrorists now days. They are purposely TRYING to screw everyone on the planet right now. And it's not going to get any better. I had to fill out a friggin questionnaire to ship a starter to Canada yesterday.. They want to know all kinds of stupid crap. They won't give it up until your ass has a bar code number embedded in your wrist flash drive.

anything, i just want a decent size frame doesnt have to be pretty because i plan on painting it. I just want a little project so i can take it to the cruises, and drag stip.

Ahh right right. You're mostly looking for a roller. Wheels ON a frame. lol Hm.. yeah I would try craigslist. I watch that thing like a hawk and theres always 100 or more mini bikes in Detroit area. Try posting a wanted ad there. I see one guy has a 75 or best offer most of a complete bike that has been listed a while. It's back this way some I think, I want to Jackson or Ann Arbor or something.

anything, i just want a decent size frame doesnt have to be pretty because i plan on painting it. I just want a little project so i can take it to the cruises, and drag stip.
Here is one you can't go too wrong on for 100 bucks. Prowler should be 7 inch wheels I'm pretty sure. With all the parts that are still there rolling machine such a high dollar make and model, 100 bucks is not a bad buy. $75 cash would be sold for sure if I were looking.

arctic cat prowler roller