OldMiniBikes pushrods

vwfan79

OldMiniBikes sells stainless steel pushrods for the gx 200, my question is will they fit a predator and will they be stronger and an upgrade from stock.

You have had 22 views with no response, so I thought I would let you know that 22 of us have no idea.

Ask Hent for the length and see if they are close.

You could probably go with the do it yourself chromemoly push rod kit OldMiniBikes sells fro the GX200, you have to cut it to length yourself and then press the balls on the ends. That might be your best bet to match them up. :shrug:

vwfan79

You could probably go with the do it yourself chromemoly push rod kit OldMiniBikes sells fro the GX200, you have to cut it to length yourself and then press the balls on the ends. That might be your best bet to match them up. :shrug:
I saw those before but can't find them now.

Summit Racing sells Pushrod Kits, but you'll have to buy a full set! Double checked and you can get singles, you'll have to check out their website.

Last edited:

vwfan79

I know of plenty of other souces I am placing an order through OldMiniBikes and don't want to pay shipping at multiple places if I can aviod it.