Open Class - mr pat's Frijole

Thank you Karen. I put on the chains tonight and started on the throttle and cable but I didn't take any pics. Tomorrow I should be able to get the rest done and the weather should be nice so I can take it in the sun for pics!

I am in need of a quick fix on my Frijole already. The pull start cord broke. . Lol... I guess thats what you get dealing with a 1964 engine.

It broke at the knot opposite of the handle so I need to disassemble and re attach. I am hoping to get it back together and the carb adjusted so I don't need to wear the red nose. Hehe

I am in need of a quick fix on my Frijole already. The pull start cord broke. . Lol... I guess thats what you get dealing with a 1964 engine.

It broke at the knot opposite of the handle so I need to disassemble and re attach. I am hoping to get it back together and the carb adjusted so I don't need to wear the red nose. Hehe
NO NOT THE NOSE !!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

That's ironic.. I did that on my Westbend this weekend.. Don't let the spring come out. Mine did... I had to YouTube it to learn how to rebuild the recoiler... Lol

Got the pull start put back together. Whew! Now hopefully if it isn't dark out when the wifey gets back from getting her nails done, she can video me riding this thing. If its dark out then I guess tomorrow is show time. Lol

Taco frijole: http://youtu.be/v3kXsUZPTlQ

Here is my video of me riding the frijole in my driveway. I'm not real proud of the video but I really don't want to wear the red nose.

The engine needs some adjustments so it barely pushed me around. Lol! If I can't get this clinton going, I might need to look for an old small briggs.

Thanks for looking!!
Pat