Open Class - mr pat's Frijole

Years ago, I polished the frame on a Ninja 750 that I owned and it took me forever to get it done. I will have to try using the wet sandpaper trick Pat! Thanks

Last night I started scraping the 50 years of crud off of the carburetor. I had purchased a carb rebuild kit from OldMiniBikes warehouse a month ago or so and finally getting around to installing it.

I finished rebuilding the carburetor last night. I purchased a gallon of carb cleaner with the basket in it to let the parts soak. It works pretty good. Well it better for $27.99 at Autozone. LOL

Last edited:
lets try this again. Pic didn't show up for some reason.

I finished rebuilding the carburetor last night. I purchased a gallon of carb cleaner with the basket in it to let the parts soak. It works pretty good. Well it better for $27.99 at Autone. LOL

Does anyone know why my pics aren't showing up? I'm doing it the same as I always have and all of the sudden they look like broken links. :-(

Last edited:
J

I am attaching this pic as a last ditch effort until I understand what I'm doing wrong all of a sudden. If it isn't the medium sized pic, please understand. Thank you, Pat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks K. Now I have to drill out a couple of broken bolts in the block that hold on the pull start cover. Gonna run up to home depot for an easy out and cross my fingers. Lol

I know how everybody around here loves pictures. (Including myself) so here is some progress from this morning.
Here's a before and some after pics.

I still have to apply the new decals, install the new air filter, and add the new gas line....oh, and a new spark plug.

Yessir! Same engine. I dont know why, but it takes me so dang long to get anything done. I'm just glad that part is water under the bridge. Lol. Thank you Andre.