Organizing in Texas

I have been stumbling around in the old mini bike site and it seems that there area number of different interest among the post I have read. My first impression is that there is no organized entity or club just a bunch of post about what could happen. I think there is a common desire here that the Texas Cushman Club could offer to meet the needs of the mini bike community, I have talked with some of the Officers of our club and there is definitely some interest in including mini bikes at our annual State Meet and at various smaller local meets around the state. We have the communication ability, the administrative ability and the funds to help get something off the ground. There are many common interest with us and what I see on the mini bike site. What I need are contacts to get something started. The Texas Cushman Club is 30 Years old and we have been doing what you want to do for that time period. Take a look at our Web site Texas Cushman Club Inc Home , there is something here for both of us feel free to call or email me. Richard Kesselus 512 431 2940 rkesselus@yahoo.com

We have a lot of interest in the Houston area for a organized monthly event.The thing I see is most of us want a racing type venue.A few of us have drag bikes and would like to race these bikes on a regular bases,we started out racing them in a road race like track but the speeds just got to fast for most dragging foot pegs. We have been talking about going to HMP track too.
A race,swap meet,meet and greet every month would be perfect:thumbsup: