Pack Mule projects!

GEFFW

Hello @GEFFW ...welcome to the Oldminibikes.com forum !

Nice find. The yellow one looks pretty complete.

@Richard Trotter is our hunting/utility bike guru. He probably knows all about your Packmules

Enjoy the site.
Thanks RobertC!

Ya, the yellow one is pretty complete. They had been seting for close to 20 years when I got them. It didn't take long to get it going though. Had to clean the points and some tinkering with it but it actually seems to run pretty well. The only thing I really might do on it is the clutch on the motor has been welded up so I'm going to try to replace that. It's in such original shape that I want to just keep it as it is. The orange one was pretty rough so I'm kinda going all out on it making it my own. These are actually the first mini bikes I've ever had, lol, maybe a mid life crisis!

GEFFW

This is the orange Pack Mule. I've made a springer front suspension for it. When igit them they came with a new old Harbor Freight motor still in the box. Some one had welded up the adjustable motor mount slide plate so I just made a whole new one. Put a vevor torque converter on it and eliminated one of the jack shafts. When I started on it the rear axle and the hack stafts were all froze up. Put new tires on it too. Made a new seat and added springs for some more suspension. Making fenders is next on my list. I plan on making sure divers for the rear and a box for the back behind the seat. More pics as I get things done! 20231219_182014.jpg 20231217_135839.jpg 20231219_144621.jpg 20231217_134052.jpg 20231217_141803.jpg