Pak Jak

My buddy down the street had a tote-goat during high school. With an 8HP Briggs it topped out at 20mph, but it would climb canals & steap trails all day long.

Or maybe it was 15mph........

Hey, thanks MT. Going to ship your fixture out today or tomorrow.
lol that was supposed to be find, not fing. I had never seen one of those bikes till I signed up here a few weeks ago, I love the huge wheel. I would make a fast one, too!

Were you able to use the tool, or at least copy it? I'm still out in Colorado until saturday, so you still have a few days if you need it. I didn't get a chance to order lifters yet, so you got time.

lol that was supposed to be find, not fing. I had never seen one of those bikes till I signed up here a few weeks ago, I love the huge wheel. I would make a fast one, too!

Were you able to use the tool, or at least copy it? I'm still out in Colorado until saturday, so you still have a few days if you need it. I didn't get a chance to order lifters yet, so you got time.
Yeah, it will be fun to make it fast if possible. I like Edwin''s idea for the slick and Blockzilla. We'll see.

The WORLDS FASTEST PACK MULE has an 8hp flat head Tecumseh, so take it from there, and THE WORLDS FASTEST TOTE GOAT (6 inch stretched pack mule) has an 8hp flat head Briggs & Stratton. Yes a slick and some wheelie bars would look great on there. If you run across another one let me know, ever since I saw pictures of one a few years ago I wanted one.:thumbsup:

The WORLDS FASTEST PACK MULE has an 8hp flat head Tecumseh, so take it from there, and THE WORLDS FASTEST TOTE GOAT (6 inch stretched pack mule) has an 8hp flat head Briggs & Stratton. Yes a slick and some wheelie bars would look great on there. If you run across another one let me know, ever since I saw pictures of one a few years ago I wanted one.:thumbsup:
ok tote. dzlbike is up to speed on these. Let him know you are looking too.
Thanks for the info on the engines you guys are running; that helps. I was thinking Tec Star maybe.

Tecumseh star would really be cool on there, I guess they pull like a freight train, been thinking about one of those myself for quite some time, definatly a flat head for the old look, and it would still run hard.