Pak Jak

korndog

Ok, I've been wanting one of these and after much haggling, I locked one up a couple of weeks ago. Here she is in the before state; I will be following up as I go, but probably slowly. All comments and suggestions welcomed!

edwin

dang Kd!!! you got your hands in a littel bit of everything. hey thats cool thats what its all about. that pak jak looks pretty good. i would love to see blockzilla in that with a nice slick in the back lol!!!!!

i can see it now. WOLDS FASTEST PAK JAK!!!! LOL

korndog

dang Kd!!! you got your hands in a littel bit of everything. hey thats cool thats what its all about. that pak jak looks pretty good. i would love to see blockzilla in that with a nice slick in the back lol!!!!!

i can see it now. WOLDS FASTEST PAK JAK!!!! LOL
Yeah, worlds fastest PakJak meets worlds fastest Tote Goat in death match. Don't think I haven't thought about it already!

Try this one " Sweety I stole it I can part it out for twice what I paid for it".

I like getting bikes while the wife is getting a pedicure, its hard for them to complain about a bike after spending 50 buck on toe nails.

I like getting bikes while the wife is getting a pedicure, its hard for them to complain about a bike after spending 50 buck on toe nails.
Listen if she says it costs fifty, it's definitely 75.00, and the shoes and new bathing suit she's hiding (oh, this old thing?) are another coupla hundred. - And by the way...... she knows damn well you paid more for your last toy than you revealed. Ah, the games we play.
lol.

lol.. Well even at 250 I don't think ya got hurt any... The likelihood of selling that back off is much better than her toe nails.. :doah:
Thanks for that; it's not like I can look up all the pak Jak sales and see if I got a good deal. lmao - It's hard to even get Google to spit out anything on these
s.o.b.'s

DZLbike has a nice one.. People here have them... Don't see many though.. Hell it's got the driven pulley and wheels and stuff.. :shrug: Thats a pretty damn good start I'd say.. I got a nice Artic Cat 550 that needs a new home... :shrug: Maybe I should build me a monster 2 wheel drive bike :drool:

Yeah, worlds fastest PakJak meets worlds fastest Tote Goat in death match. Don't think I haven't thought about it already!
Bring it on, THE WORLDS FASTEST TOTE GOAT and THE WORLDS FASTEST PACK MULE are waiting for the completion. Get rid of that thing right away and save yourself some money, sell it to me. HHAA HHAA