Parts List for a Bonanza BC1300

adiel

Starting to build a Bonanza BC1300 from the ground up. I got the frame. Want to setup a complete parts list...to the hardware level if possible. :thumbsup:

Thanks,
Adiel

adiel

This is what I got so far. I just got the springs you see on the picture from OldMiniBikes:

The little train you see is my sons. :thumbsup:

Thanks,
Adiel

george3

This is what I got so far. I just got the springs you see on the picture from OldMiniBikes:

The little train you see is my sons. :thumbsup:

Thanks,
Adiel
are you sure the two top pieces that go on the springs are not stuck up in the forks? Is the pic bad or the fork lowers beat to shit, :laugh::laugh::laugh:
You bought 4 springs needs only 2 in the front.

adiel

George, the forks lowers are spray painted over the chrome. :grind: They are in very good shape, no rust.

Ed, yeap I bought an extra spring set by mistake, :doah: but good thinking to use it for the rear shocks. :thumbsup:

So what parts am I missing? :eek:ut:

Adiel

adiel

George, checked with a flashlight all the way down the forks and the retainers are not there. I am going to get some from Ed. :thumbsup:

george3

George, checked with a flashlight all the way down the forks and the retainers are not there. I am going to get some from Ed. :thumbsup:
Ed comes through, cool. he might have other parts you need. stick a skinny rod in there to make sure they werent pushed up.