bc1300

1. gammatg

Wanted: Bonanza BC1300 headlight

Looking for a bonanza correct headlight for my bc1300. It doesn't have to be nice and shiny. It's going on an original paint bike. Pm me if you might have something. Thanks!
  2. R

Nice BC1300 on Craigs List

No relation to me pretty nice Bonanza BC Yet and all the $$$$$ 1960’s Bonanza Hodaka BC1300SH Minibike – Refurbished
  3. gammatg

Bonanza BC1300 CL score. Thanks to Owen!

I was checking out local craigslist adds on lunch break on Friday. I saw this and called and text the guy. No response. In the mean time I called Owen to see if he would be able to get it for me if I heard back from him. He said no problem. A few minutes later, my phone rang and it was the...
  4. chipper

1969 Bonanza BC1300

Well I am finally getting this build going , this is the mini I picked up in Windber from HarleysPapa , life and then the flood slowed me down a bit but now it's on like Donkey Kong ! My good buddy at Ascension Fabrication made new arms 4" longer for the swingarm , with the big 8" sno hogs she...
  5. slywilliez

Selling my Show BC1300 sh on ebay

Bonanza 1300 SH Minibike Mini Bike Frame Rupp Taco Vintage Speedway RARE | eBay It is time to sell, i am selling my first bonanza i restored and spent a lot of money doing it. Take a look, thanks
  6. R

Bonanza BC1300

Any Idea what year this is ?
  7. Davis

Bonanza bc1300 rear brake and foot pegs

Looking for a rear brake assy and set of foot pegs for a mid peg bonanza bc1300. Thanks!
  8. Tsmithers3

1969 Bonanza BC1300?

Hello everyone, first time on this forum. I love everything with a motor. I am picking up this Vintage Mini Bike Friday for $50. The guy has not messed with it for a couple of years. Looks great for $50. I believe it is a late 60's Bonanza BC1300. Any thoughts or more information on it? Is a...
  9. will72rupp1

i have a Bonanza bc1300 can i find out what year it is from the serial # ??

i have a Bonanza bc1300 can i find out what year it is from the serial ? the last two numbers are 68.. would this be the year 1968?
  10. David wulf

Bonanza BC1300 fork lowers

For sale BC1300 fork lowers only , well there's one spring on one of them . Price 25.00 plus shipping OBO
  11. slywilliez

WTB general 530 x 4.50 x 6 for a bonanza bc1300

Looking for a really nice or nos or a pair general 530 for a bonanza bc1300. let me know what you have. Thanks
  12. D

Bonanza BC1300 Front End Assembly

I have been assembling a Bonanza with a Hodaka motor. Does anyone have tips on how to assemble the springs into the spring retainers? Thanks
  13. Lubbs

Bonanza BC1300

For sale Mid 60's-70 Bonanza BC1300 . Purchased it 8-9 years ago as my first mini bike. I haven't rode it in years but i have had it stored in my basement the whole time. I am not looking to part out the mini, will not ship as well. If you have any questions please feel free to ask in the forum...
  14. Midyrman

BC1300 vs 1400 frame?

When there is a top mounted fiberglass tank on the BC1400-1500 did they simply add a third mounting bar on top of the frame rails towards the rear? Or did they also reposition the location of the forward-most 2 bars to accomodate both the (shorter) seat and fiberglass gas tank? Does anyone...
  15. B

Blue Magic - Bonanza BC1300 project

Recently pulled her out from under my moms kayak and identified her with the help of the kind folks of this forum. Ive decided she deserves a proper mini bike life. So it begins.. :thumbsup: Short term plan is to get her running. Long term I'd love to trick her out (or restore) but we'll see...
  16. Dan-E-boy

Bonanza for a friend.. off-road BC1300

This thread is to show a bike that I recently built for a friend of mine. He goes out to the desert to ride dirt bikes and quads. He kept asking me to sell him one of my bikes because his buddies all have China pit bikes to mess around near the campsite, so he wanted to show up with something...
  17. Ajf

bonanza bc1300 fenders

I need some fenders for a bc1300 if anyone has any please send pm. Thanks.
  18. MoTo-BunnY

Bonanza BC-1300 Jackshaft Information & Parts List Needed ~show me your jackshafts ;D

Just started a Bonanza BC-1300 project-I've always dug the Bonanzas so pretty excited I finally got one some months back and now I am finally getting to work on it. Here is what I am starting with: Not going to be a restoration, as unfortunately this BC1300 has been quite abused and...
  19. BONANZA BC1300

BONANZA BC1300

BONANZA BC1300
  20. LSCustoms

WTB BC1300 Bonanza Fork Setup

Looking to buy a front fork (suspension) for a BC1300... needs to be in good to great condition. Working on a project for a close friend and his are pitted on lowers and seized up where they wont come out! SMDH! rather than to hack these up, id rather use a nice pair. if you have some send...