Parts paid in full

From now on I will be asking that all parts be paid in full before I send them out or deliver them. I have been burned a few times now and last month is the last one. I delivered a survivor bike and some heald parts and was givin partial payment. I am still waiting for the final $350 in payment. The person will not reply back to a text or answer a phone call. I am not normally like this but this is the last straw. Is all I can say is thank you Tony Marsden at the Cobblers Bench in Waukesha.Wi.for making me go to this way of being paid. I am sorry for all the great members on here that I trust to be going to this measures. PayPal or money order will be the way I am going to be asking for payments. Thank you and again I am sorry for having to go to this way of payment.

I'm sorry you have to go through this Rick. I can't tell you enough how much we appreciate what you've done for us alone. What ever we can do to help out, we are here [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes

Last edited:
Sorry to here this Rick. I hope it works out. I have learned my lesson a few times. Its a shame that all people aren't honest. I say "Karma" will take care of these people. :hammer:

I really do believe KARMA will play its part. It seems KARMA is twice as worse when it does happen. I really hated to go to this way of being. I wanted to keep doing It the way Ron Kimball did business.

Anyone that knows you won't fault you for asking for payment in advance, it's just business. Shouldn't have to chase what is owed to you!

Contact Information
The Cobler Bench
818 W Saint Paul Ave
Waukesha, WI 53188

Title: Owner
Phone: 262-521-9300

The Cobler Bench is the only company located at 818 W Saint Paul Ave, Waukesha, WI 53188

Bummer on people acting like this, do they really think they can get away with it?
Long gone are that days of a man's word being his bond.

Oh and a word with PayPal, you gotta be careful on that one too, all the buyer has to do is tell PP that you sent damaged parts or was not as advertized and you'll end up getting donked on funds. PP has become more buyer protection then seller's.