Picked up two monster trucks and a jeep

Bought all three in a package deal. The jeep and white truck need engines. The white truck came with a honda 5.5 electric start with a lighting coil. It needs a rebuild - may sell the engine. I have the roll bars for the jeep which are not pictured.

Is there a manufactors name, make or model on those? I was searching mini monster trucks last week and all I got was hot wheels or full size trucks will smaller engines. Those are what I was looking for. Nice find and thanks for any help. Mark

These trucks are big! They filled up my 6x14 trailer and were placed side by side. I am 6'2 and have plenty of room in the black truck. It is pretty fun to drive around but I am thinking about a 13hp engine for its future over the flathead 5hp briggs in it currently.

The white truck is close in size to the black truck but does not have as much leg room as the black truck. I plan on installing a Honda GX200 in that one for my son to use.

The red jeep is still up in the air as to what I might do with it. I may trade it for something just as cool.:smile:

TomH

Oh we see, the ol' man has claimed the black one.:laugh: I thought you would get the jeep because I didn't think the black one had enough leg room. There are a lot of Jeep fans on here, probably wouldn't have a hard time selling it.