piru motocross park

james c

i stopped by this track today and spoke with them about riding minibikes, they said its fine as long as you wear the required gear, i think we could get away with the 15 bucks they charge 80cc and smaller bikes. they have a big track and a small track. id like to put together something soon and go for a ride. thinking of a barbeque also.Welcome

You didn't happen to take a look at the small track to see if would be okay for minibikes?

Do you think they would let us race out there?

i think as far as riding in a motocross park the best one is Milestone mx park in riverside but like all most all parks you have to pay for a annual membership which usually cost around $25-35.00. and of course gate fee every time between $20-35.00. but if you dont have a green sticker its the only way legally.

james c

whody, we need a track up here to practice so we can bring it to ya when we ALL get together. as i cant compete with guys who ride somewhere near there house, ... the first time i rode my superbronc was in ventura. id put two blocks on it prior to that.
still ventura is too far to go practice. so when we actually get together for an event, i dont want to have to learn the bike im riding due to no practice track. though having all options open on other tracks is great, i know the party is down south.
:scooter::scooter::scooter: