pit bike build

iam working on building a pit bike to tow a small welder box with go cart wheels and a small tool box so i deiced it its gotta work good and if it looks good thats cool to so i got the first mini bike i eve had and removed the rear fender and saw that it was still close and then saw that the oil drain plug was huge and i could get more space by grinding it down so now iam to the point of mounting the engine ill post pics soon btw i havent been on in a while becuase i broke 2 ribs and my wrist these pics will help you to understand

i was pushed into the first pole then my cart flipped into the second i lost the race :(

jesse, i like the mini in the pictures alot. i dont understand what your going to do to it exactly, but i would love to see it fixed up nice. it lookslike a good bike.-phil

well i go sprint car racing on the week ends and we have 2 mopeds and a 4 wheeler to push the cars around well the mopeds suck and have no balls so iam building a mini with alot of power instead of speed thats why i picked that frame

so i hooked up the chain and started it but forgot the spring and i took off and hit the fence 2nd try took it around the back yard and the chain is loose so iam on my way to have it cut

jesse, i built one for my son one time kinda like yours. i used a hs50 techumseh and a jackshaft with alot of gear on it. he had a track laid out in the woods that was tight and the ground was soft. he complained about the lack of speed untill he got his friends down in the woods with him. he just blew them away. i didnt want him out in the road with it anyway!!:scooter:

Is that a Alexander Reynolds?

Hey Phil, there's a guy out of Canada selling 10 inchers on eBay.They're for the new pit dirt bikes, but with the old style tires they would look pretty good. They're real cheap priced too.

I got mine yesterday. It was in a ebay store. I've been watching it for a long time. It was $24.99. I was going to buy it anyway, but when i got on yesterday ,it was $19.99. I just couldn't resist. I always try minibike and
mini bike with a space in the middle.