Place To Ride In North Texas

Sooner79

I just found out there is a 10 acre tract of land with trails, hills, etc. dedicated to minibikes at Eisenhower State Park (Lake Texoma) north of Sherman, which is about an hour north of Dallas. Has anyone been there or heard about it? I plan to check it out in the next few weeks. This might be a good place for a meet.

Try talking to your local go kart or flat track about making them some extra money by letting you guys race on the same nights as the go karts or motorcycles? its worked great out here for us in So.Cal. so far! the mini bikes put on a great show they make money on gate and race entry fees also they make even more money at there concession stands for the hungry thirsty mini bikers?! also try running a add or two on Craigs List under motorcycle for sale that work for us also. good luck

Try talking to your local go kart or flat track about making them some extra money by letting you guys race on the same nights as the go karts or motorcycles? its worked great out here for us in So.Cal. so far! the mini bikes put on a great show they make money on gate and race entry fees also they make even more money at there oconcession stands for the hungry thirsty mini bikers?! also try running a add or two on Craigs List under motorcycle for sale that work for us also. good luck
Good tips man.

I went to Eisenhower last year. It's not a bad park. I took the boat and jetskis out there. Texoma is HUGE. I saw a couple of minis on some of the trails. There are several huge hills, and nice views.

DMR

I just found out there is a 10 acre tract of land with trails, hills, etc. dedicated to minibikes at Eisenhower State Park (Lake Texoma) north of Sherman, which is about an hour north of Dallas. Has anyone been there or heard about it? I plan to check it out in the next few weeks. This might be a good place for a meet.
Check it out and tell us how it is, it might be a possible location for the Texas MiniBike Invitational:thumbsup:

Hmm. I live close by and never have heard anything about it. I'll call the park office tomorrow and get the skinny on minibike trails.