plastic cooling fan

Hello. Im looking for a plastic cooling fan that goes on the outside of the fly wheel . It is for my 196cc baja warrior. If you have one or know where I can get one for cheap please let me know. Im also looking for a pull start for my baja warrior. Thank you.

Hello. Im looking for a plastic cooling fan that goes on the outside of the fly wheel . It is for my 196cc baja warrior. If you have one or know where I can get one for cheap please let me know. Im also looking for a pull start for my baja warrior. Thank you.
is it the same plastic flywheel fan that would be on a stock old style 212 predator... if so i have a new take off (well two new take offs)... may have a used one off a honda too, that came with my daughters bonanza (extra parts)...

pics uploaded in a sec... i believe one of these is what you need...

Last edited:
one on left, predator new take off

one on right, i believe is a honda take off... i believe they may also be interchangeable, as i have both the stock flywheels these came off, i can check... just dont know exactly which small block the one on the right came off...

Im not entirely sure. Im new to these things. I bought the bike for $25. Lol I know it it a 196cc 6.5 hp bonds clone. I would load a picture but im not sure how to.