please please need help pulling my hair out

I need help identifying and finding parts for my old tecumseh it has a tag with numbers but can't find anything corresponding to the number on tec s site the tag reads 1581A and says tecumseh and it says 6130 I think it is an older motor late 70s or early 80s I have seen a couple posts about them but no real info I need I would really like to figure out what it came out of specifically I know it came out of a snowblower but not sure the make/model. The motor has a cast recoil cover

Attachments

im sorry I cant help you with identifying this engine and im not going to help you pull your hair out........hang on, someone will be along that can.......

delray

not a ah-58
can't read that type of ID tag,but i can tell you it is a 2-stroke and i have seen then come on snowblowers and where rated around 3hp.

here is the size differents from a small block 4cycle tecumseh and also you can see why there is a hole drilled and tap in the center of the aluminum recoil.

Here's mine. A T-1585B and T-1450. They came from Toro Snow Blowers. At least I know the 1450 (Silver one) did. I'm sure yours did too.

** Edit. And its the Sno Pup Snow blower you are looking for.

Last edited: