Poor Little Cat Parts Wanted

Hi, I'm just a little ol Cat Looking for the rest of my Parts. :mad2: :confused::crying: I've searched all over the place and I can't seem to find em. :shrug: Can anyone help me out. :confused::confused: I know that I'm just a little cat and I can't run with the Bigger cats. :no: All I'm asking is that I find my parts so that I can run with the other little Cats. Here is a little list of my parts and also a Picture of Me. :crying: I don't have very much Money, but if someone has a Front fender and a rear fender and 2 Stars, I can spend maybe $15.00 Shipped. But the other stuff, I guess I'll have to wait and see. :shrug: Thank You for Your Help. :confused: :thumbsup:

2 Stars for my wheels
1 fender for my rear tire
1 fender for my front tire
1 Square Cat sticker
1 clutch cover
1 kick stand

Hi, I'm just a little ol Cat Looking for the rest of my Parts. :mad2: :confused::crying: I've searched all over the place and I can't seem to find em. :shrug: Can anyone help me out. :confused::confused: I know that I'm just a little cat and I can't run with the Bigger cats. :no: All I'm asking is that I find my parts so that I can run with the other little Cats. Here is a little list of my parts and also a Picture of Me. :crying: I don't have very much Money, but if someone has a Front fender and a rear fender and 2 Stars, I can spend maybe $15.00 Shipped. But the other stuff, I guess I'll have to wait and see. :shrug: Thank You for Your Help. :confused: :thumbsup:

2 Stars for my wheels
1 fender for my rear tire
1 fender for my front tire
1 Square Cat sticker
1 clutch cover
1 kick stand

LOL :lol: :lol::laugh: damn that cat looks really familiar??? hahaha oh and you actually need 3 stars lol

Last edited: