Powder Coating

Anyone have a price on what it cost to powder coat a doodlebug frame in your neck of the woods? Never powder coated anything so no idea is this is just more dreaming on my part and a poor use of my dollars. Would be dam nice looking that is for sure.

In Michigan it will be 125 ish to 175 ish. Frame and fork. Last time I took one in, I had a taco frijole frame with surface rust all over it and it turned out beautiful. In my opinion, money well spent. Good luck!

Rockford Illinois, $200-$230 depending on whether they have to order the powder. Supposedly powder has a very short shelf life - at least that's what they told me.

Not too over the top for a mini bike. Local place in Macon, GA quotes each item, so I will take it over and get one. If below $200 I just might do it.

Baton Rouge , if a stock color , sand blast and coat approx $175 , my old man buddy (74) does all the custom stuff for B.R. HARLEY DAVIDSON , he did my 2-part powder job for about $250

By the time you figure your time and supplies for just painting it and after you get it all together and spill gas on it and watch the paint get eaten away or chip very easy just spend the extra money and get it powder coated money well spent and a good investment in my opinion!!!!!!

By the time you figure your time and supplies for just painting it and after you get it all together and spill gas on it and watch the paint get eaten away or chip very easy just spend the extra money and get it powder coated money well spent and a good investment in my opinion!!!!!!
Yes, I agree.

Not too over the top for a mini bike. Local place in Macon, GA quotes each item, so I will take it over and get one. If below $200 I just might do it.
If you're talking about JLC, thanks for mentioning Macon, I did not know they existed. Post your quote once you get it, I'm curious. Thanks!