Powerdyne Mini Bike

I bought a mini bike off of craigslist today. It looked like and was advertised as a 1970 Rupp Enduro. I drive 5 hours round trip this morning to get it and come home and it turns out that it is a Powerdyne. Is there any information on these? It looks very complete accept for the gas tank and a few other things. I want to use this for a class project for my 8th graders but I don't want something that is going to be tough to find parts for. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

See if there is chrome under that blue paint first. This is a pic of the 1500..but yours may be the 1400 version without the headlight.
97ed7f00.jpg

Hey Bill, is it possible that Rupp aided in the manufacture of these bikes? I see more similarities in the ad you posted yet from the one posted in the wanted ad. Even the TC cover looks Rupp. The ad you posted shows the typical Powerdyne forks/handlebars that I've seen where his and your bike have the separate Rupp style handlebars.

Hey Bill, is it possible that Rupp aided in the manufacture of these bikes? I see more similarities in the ad you posted yet from the one posted in the wanted ad. Even the TC cover looks Rupp. The ad you posted shows the typical Powerdyne forks/handlebars that I've seen where his and your bike have the separate Rupp style handlebars.
There were not associated as far as I know. But many of those bikes look like Rupps.