Predator 212 Honda/Clone Throtle kit OldMiniBikes

I have this kit.
https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/honda-clone-throttle-kit.html?category_id=1732

I'm going to attempt to install this on a Greyhound clone. I was looking at the parts and since there aren't any instructions with it, I'm confused.
How does it go on? Does anyone have a picture showing how it hooks up?
Does this kit bypass the governor?

Thanks
Danford1

PS I tried to edit this to correct the typo in the title but the "system" won't let me edit the title...

Last edited:
Yes it bypasses the governor. You have to dremel or file the nub off the black plastic linkage piece on the crab where the metal link connects or it will bind. I have a picture somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it bypasses the governor. You have to dremel or file the nub off the black plastic linkage piece on the crab where the metal link connects or it will bind. I have a picture somewhere.

Please post pictures or at least a link to some instructions. There wasn't Anything from OldMiniBikes other than the parts in a small baggie, well most of them... The baggie was open and there were parts floating around in the box. I almost didn't see that teeny tiny set screw. It fell out of the box and onto the counter. I thought it was dirt and was about to brush it off, glad I didn't.
The last couple orders I got from OldMiniBikes had shoddy packaging. A lot of things are free to bang around in the box as the parts aren't rolled in bubble wrap or anything. Just thrown in a too big box and sent out. It also bugs me how long it takes for them to send stuff sometimes. It is like they wait to get some orders for a couple days then decide to send things out... meanwhile we are here pulling our hair out waiting for delivery day after day.

Okay, end of rant. Time to go out and work on my mini.

Danford1

Last edited:
The second pic shows how the link passes over the carb and you'll see the raised piece you need to file/trim down.