Predator 212 not starting after gx160 head

GOT IT GOING!!! Finally ajusted them correctly. Running lean but will have to put the 140 e tube in!!! Thanks for the help. Like i said rookie mistake. With more patience with the valves springs she finally started. Thanks so much

Although it runs, it only runs on choke :( Gunna probably have to mess with the jets until i get it right. Or could it be the intake is not set 100% right?

You could have a small vacuum leak or the pump might not be supplying enough fuel or the carb needs adjusted. Try adjusting it best you can. Good job getting it running.

Definetly has to be a jetting problem. I drilled jet out to .046 ( thats all i had drill bit wise) still no idle but runs without choke at full throttle. Imma pick up some bits and a new jet and fart around with it. Ill keep posted if i get it idling good

Might still have a vacuum leak. Its not healthy for the motor but I would spray lightly around the intake gasket with some ether and see if the idle raises and check other areas like fuel supply.