Predator options?

Currently have a Tecumseh 6.5. Looking to replace with predator 6.5. Possibly with a few extras. Simple upgrades or reasonably priced prebuilt? I have seen a few options on engine types such as hemi or non. Obviously the kits are different. How complicated are these builds. From stage to stage. Not much useful info on YouTube. Links or advice welcome

Valocalrep

Get the hemi if you can same cost but better built engine, Most of the kits are bolt on till you start getting to the higher end mods, Ive beaten a few of these engines bad and havent had an issue with them

Stopped by today at local harbor freight all the have is the hemi. Which works for me. I also will have the Tecumseh left over which runs perfectly fine. It' just doesn't turn up and from what I have read they have been know to fly apart if incorrectly modified. So if anyone needs it let me know. Also these forum pages are difficult to navigate.. Most of what I read is just jibber jabber very little information. I will start looking into what is avalible for the 212cc predator this evening. Any parts/kits dealers or individuals with usable part let me know.

I'm going to go with the late model stock Predator 6.5 with stage 2 lot from NRRACING. Most affordable and easy enough for a 5&9 year old to install.