Predator right side tank and spares.

This is it. Last of it. Rightside fill tank old style. Rare and fits well on minis. New take off dished piston and carb insulator with gaskets. Brand new thin metal head gasket for 70mm bore.Tank has no dings or dents but has nasty scratch on top. Also some owners manuals. Hemi manual still in plastic.

thats what tank looks like on my old Bad Dog. kinda miss that ride. Oh well. 25$ plus shipping from 10509. paypal gift.
:laugh:

adding this new take off piston and rod to this deal. Dished and has vented skirt.
Does it fit the new 2014 model?
The two pistons with rings and one with rod. Carb insulator with gaskets. New thin metal head gasket and tank. I think now that would be all my stuff.:wink:

It will not fit Hemi engine. Look at tank tabs under. If they are flat it will fit. If they are angled at 45 it won't fit. Also look at my mini in add. Do you have that valve cover?

Last edited:
adding this new take off piston and rod to this deal. Dished and has vented skirt.

The two pistons with rings and one with rod. Carb insulator with gaskets. New thin metal head gasket and tank. I think now that would be all my stuff.:wink:

It will not fit Hemi engine. Look at tank tabs under. If they are flat it will fit. If they are angled at 45 it won't fit. Also look at my mini in add. Do you have that valve cover?
NEW DEAL! Added to it.