Pro Mod Hydro thick pad conversion

cncd11

needed new pads for my hydro brakes setup and ran across a thick pad kit from promodraceparts.com. They used a alum spacer and longer bolts to accomidate the thicker pads. Got my kit in and the longer bolts were missing from the kit no problem though. I was taking a look at the stock cable caliper and noticed the removable back plate was a little thicker where it bolts up. Took that one off and used the bolts out of the stock one and it works perfect. Diddnt have to shim the caliper or anything.

cncd11

yea it does but just took a little thinking. and acutally i prefer how i have it now vs using the spacer less parts to loose or misplace when taking things apart.

that kinda sucks tho something you paid for and its missing stuff ?? but its cool you still got it to work
Brad is a guy who it's safe to defend. He'd send the hardware right away were you to contact him. Really no need to say anything but that an honest mistake is just that, small thing easily remedied. I have thrown around ideas with him and he's got a great business and reputation. A winning combination!:thumbsup:

Ya gotten some stuff from him and great services and fast shipping not saying he's bad dude just said suck that his thing didn't come all together a mistake of course

cncd11

Yea i have ordered many things from him. Great to deal with for sure. But i needed a remedy right away and found one that worked awesome so i felt no need to make a phone cll for a dollar worth of parts. But for sure another great product from promod and recommend to anybody that bought this brake setup.