project girl tote

I realized now that my Trisport is taking shape my daughter ( 4 ) is getting a little envious.
So I found a bargain on a small trike frame missing the forks and jumped on it.

It's gonna be a full out girls ride. Pink and purple....butterflies and all that crap lol.

Thinking a small 3.5hp or 5hp predator way governed for the power plant.

It appears to have a small peerless differential that feeks pretty good. Bearings are good and rolls nicely.

The band brake is shot but that's a joke anyways....the way my daughter drives she needs brakes way more then throttle Lmao.

Anyways anyone have a clue what it is? Any idea what forks I could use without fabbing up a new tube?

Current tube is 4" long and has an inside diameter of 5/8"??? Weird!!

Anyways....pics!

Maybe a little Frozen theme ? Despicable Me -Minions ? That would be cool...and yeah I'm up on all the Disney stuff haha
BTW..where's my prize for naming this project frame ? Do you need my Pay-Pal to send it to...oh wait I'm on your Pay-Pal speed dial already LMAO
:biggrin::001_tt2::001_tt2:

Frozen theme isn't a terrible idea. Maybe purple with white snowflakes on the body.
And yes your on my PayPal speed dial.. I think it auto sends you money once or twice a week lol.

Need to get my hands on a set of forks and then I'm golden. Oh and the body.....I think amigos was talking about donating oneast night so let's all give it up for amigos :freakout: or maybe I dreamt that. Who knows

Frozen theme isn't a terrible idea. Maybe purple with white snowflakes on the body.
And yes your on my PayPal speed dial.. I think it auto sends you money once or twice a week lol.

Need to get my hands on a set of forks and then I'm golden. Oh and the body.....I think amigos was talking about donating oneast night so let's all give it up for amigos :freakout: or maybe I dreamt that. Who knows
Where's the "like" button when ya need it ?

I have three teen boys. I have one teen girl. Who do you think rides minibikes with me? The boys have no interest but my girl loves it.
Keep your daughter riding. You'll have a lot of memories with her.

On the way to pick up the new power plant.
The trike is also going to get my nice Suzuki k10 forks and the cobra wheels I bought off of notsominibike.
Will post pics this evening. Won't have the front end welded on til Tuesday probably.

I already have the twist throttle etc so it should go together quick.

My daughter wants purple so I'm thinking a very light lavender paint or powder coat. Same for the bodybwith pearly white snowflakes for the frozen effect.

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Josh, I would strongly recommend the use of Hydraulic brakes, like that used on mini quads and pit bikes.

Them little hands don't have the strength for cable brakes properly and it takes so little effort to use Hydro brakes.

Josh, I would strongly recommend the use of Hydraulic brakes, like that used on mini quads and pit bikes.

Them little hands don't have the strength for cable brakes properly and it takes so little effort to use Hydro brakes.
I have to strongly agree :thumbsup: My grand kids both almost wrecked the one I had even with the throttle stop set so it would barely move with them on it :doah:

Got some parts in so the engine is now mounted as well as the clutch and chain.
Tomorrow the front forks will be welded so I will actually be able to take it for a test spin with front brake only.