Project K&S hornet

I found this little frame on CL and decided to get it and build something that the wife a daughter could ride.

After 5 coats of paint removed and some minor mods here it is now.

It will need a jackshaft added and some paint. A previous owner used a grinding wheel in an attempt to remove paint or something and really screwed up the frame so I decided that I will use wrinkle paint. Will update as I progress.

markus

Nice, I love that look...did a few like that myself :thumbsup: Got it pretty low even with those large wheels/tires!!!!!

Dang!! I like the look of that a lot!! Lowered and big "10's"!! Stripping that red paint off left a cool effect....almost clear coat over it!!.......if it wasn't pink! :laugh: :thumbsup:

Nice, I love that look...did a few like that myself :thumbsup: Got it pretty low even with those large wheels/tires!!!!!
Thanks. I like the low stance on my bikes. Wouldn't do them any other way.

Dang!! I like the look of that a lot!! Lowered and big "10's"!! Stripping that red paint off left a cool effect....almost clear coat over it!!.......if it wasn't pink! :laugh: :thumbsup:
After 5 coats of paint clear over this sounds good. I will ride it like this for a while.

Here are the pics of the progress (slow progress). Added a JS today and had to make an intake manifold.

Here you can see the intake half way done and in the background the future fuel tank.

Very nice! I love the low stance and engine choice is :thumbsup:
Thanks. Finally got her running today. The brakes took awhile to get here and I still need grips but she runs pretty good. I will paint it once I know that I have all the bugs worked out. Here are a couple of pics.