Promo Video on my book...

Nicely put together video. It's interesting to learn what someone I basically hear from every day is passionate about in real life. :thumbsup:

I recently watched the latest enactment of Led Zeppelin and Jimmy Page on that Gibson EDS 1275. I'm not a guitar or music expert, but I have never tired of his playing.

Awesome!:thumbsup:
Your too kind!
Great job Doug ! You're almost as good looking as I am...:thumbsup:
Thanks! I HATE self promotion and interviews. :laugh:

Nicely put together video. It's interesting to learn what someone I basically hear from every day is passionate about in real life. :thumbsup:
Thanks Dave!

You are a man of many talents my friend, your book should do well!
Thanks Neck, you too! :thumbsup:

Thanks John! :thumbsup:

Very, very cool! Great stuff!!!!!:thumbsup:

I am a huge fan of all things guitar. I am a big fan of Jimmy Page, Frank Zappa and more recently Jack White.

I want to get your book when it is available. I would love to spend a few hours picking your brain. It is a good thing I don't live near you, between the mini bikes and the guitars, you wouldn't be able to get rid of me!LOL
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown:

Very, very cool! Great stuff!!!!!:thumbsup:

I am a huge fan of all things guitar. I am a big fan of Jimmy Page, Frank Zappa and more recently Jack White.

I want to get your book when it is available. I would love to spend a few hours picking your brain. It is a good thing I don't live near you, between the mini bikes and the guitars, you wouldn't be able to get rid of me!LOL
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Thanks very much, the book is available @ NEPTUNEBOUND.COM Jack White bought 2 copies! :laugh:

buckeye

I was lucky enough to get one of these books for my son. He is a guitar freak. Got it for his 30th birthday.
He loves it!!:bowdown:

Same book right Doug?:thumbsup: