Purchase a new mini bike

Hello, new here. I understand this is a forum for old mini bikes however I am looking at purchasing a mini bike for my 11& 9 year old boys. Can anyone recommend a new bike that will be reliable? Who is manufacturing the best one on the new market right now. I am up in Canada so something easy to get here.
I went and looked at a couple Monster moto. I am considering the 1000w electric. Anyone ride one or have one? Any comments?
https://store.monstermoto.com/colle...roducts/electric-mm-e1000?variant=33730057729

Thanks,
Shawn

Well if noise is a concern then I guess an electric might work. Down side is the run time/charge time. If memory serves me, it is supposed to average about 45 minutes of run time, then has to be charged for 6 hours. You might get away with a second set of batteries that you can swap out so they can ride a little longer while the other batteries are charging. But that would get old quick.

On the other side, is it something they would continue to use? It may get to the point that the short run times and long down times, makes then not want to ride, and the cost of replacement batteries starts to add up, then you are stuck with a more than likely hard to recoup your money for when you try and sell it.

Also say something goes dead on it. Now you have to try and find parts for it, or it becomes a dust collector in the shed.

Right now a gas version is the way to go. Can run for hours, 5 minute refuel, and off they go again. Need parts? OldMiniBikes has em in stock.
If it doesn't work out, they tend to hold a pretty good value.

I have friends that live in Canada, they will cross the border to beat the high costs on things like this, then just drive back.

Thanks for the reply. Good point about recharges, downtime and parts. Noice is not an issue.
Who makes the best gas new version? Monster Moto? Coleman?

Thanks. I will see if I can locate a Coleman here in Canada. No luck so far. The only ones I have seen are Monster Moto. Unfortunately, we have 8 hours from a US city, so driving to get one is not a real option.

olddog

Have experience with the Coleman CT200U/100U and the Monster Moto 80c and 105cc....they are all good, the Monster Moto packing was heads and tails better than the Coleman though...