Puzzled in Utah

I got this mini about 5yrs ago with a bunch of tote gote parts. It's been sitting in the back yard... I haven't decided what to do with it. I have been lurking in the 'what is it' forum to see if your collective knowledge would rub off on me. I haven't seen any 5 spoke split rims on any minibikes. I finally broke down and took some pictures... so what is it?

It has a ruttman or Lil Indian look to it but that's as far as I dare guess......... It narrows in the rear tubes so my guess is way off, I simply did'nt look at it that well. I'm glad we have members like Steven Durham with a wealth of knoledge in many areas on the site!

Last edited:
Your picture bring me back on the frame the engine plate is a folded piece of steel that also incorporates the scrub brake mount. That is another big clue it might be a Mikey bike or a King O Lawn built bike. The front wheel is a big time thing if your restoring a Mickey Bike. Funny thing was my store was in Long Beach, California where they were made and I have never seen one in person.
Steve :scooter:

I think this bike looks like mine , but everyone here told me mine was an Aggie Bike model as the front forks and shocks dont look like a Mickey Bike , Do you want to guess again lol ??????

Looks a little like mine lol nice bike

Last edited:
The frame and forks look like Fat Boys. I looked for a serial number on the motor plate, couldn't find anything. The front wheel still confuses me. It is a 5 spoke like fat boy. but is cast different and has bolts in narrower pattern. Looks like a very nice wheel.

How could ya go wrong for $10,000. I tried to check on the auction results, I don't think it sold. The auctioned bike had a different wheel than mine ( see pic). Mickey Thompson was know for designing wheels. I wonder if this is something he designed back then.

After a search through OldMiniBikes, I think the front wheel was a mickey bike, but there weren't any holes where a mickey bike plate should be. The closest match I found was an Aggie 88, made by King o' Lawn.