PVL Flywheel

Has anyone been using the PVL flywheels sold at OldMiniBikes Warehouse instead of the ARC billet flywheels? Price wise the PLV is cheaper, and it says it is rated up to 15,000rpm. Just wondering if it would be a good fit for an ungoverned clone engine on a regular rider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Price-wise, I considered it, but the local guys(ARC) do answer the phone & give good tech help, so I went with them. Actually, I think I ordered a Hemi PVL at a slightly higher price from their website, but they shipped a billet ARC wheel. I went back to the website & couldn't find it again, so, maybe I confused myself.
Fast delivery in mid GA.

Buckeye, the one OldMiniBikes sells is just a pvl flywheel that works with the stock coil. It is not a pvl for the special pvl coil.

It did say you could run your stock coil. I have always been happy with my ARC products, I may end up buying one of there billet wheels instead since I know they are good.

Haha thanks for the reply Tom, I had looked into them earlier on and figured I needed a different coil but then looked at them again.

I don't hear much these days about the steel flywheels made in China developed for the BSP series.
That is a shame because I recall seeing them sell for as little as 30 or 40 dollars.

All sites should promote this product because it makes safety too cheap to ignor.
Far too many people are still making the risky choice of using Chinese stock iron wheels because they put all their money in race parts.

Skimming the web today I cannot find one for sale.
This is a disappointment!

It was a great idea and could have become the defacto standard for safety and reliability.
But egos were bruised, mistakes were made and I suspect profits were threatened but it.

I continue to soldier on with the GXV 160 flywheels.
I find them in the scrap piles and pay a finders fee for them at local small engine shops.

The specter of the clone GXV160 flywheel also hangs over business.
Am I really using a proper flywheel?
Or did a get one of a scarp Chinese mower?
Watch what you get into out there fellows...

Ok I must be blind. I cant find a PLV flywheel on the OldMiniBikes Warehouse site anywhere. Anybody have a link to one on OldMiniBikes??? Thanks