Pz27 on stock gx160 ?

Have some carb issues and am wondering if I can use a pz27 on my engine.if show what kind of setup is needed I'm planning on a 212 build since I have the 212 I like the pz27 so I can use it when the new engine is done

Have some carb issues and am wondering if I can use a pz27 on my engine.if show what kind of setup is needed I'm planning on a 212 build since I have the 212 I like the pz27 so I can use it when the new engine is done
Yes you can. I would use a 24mm though if it was me.

Well I'm not wanting to buy a carb for both engines if it can be avoided. I will see what I can come up with. I belive I have a carb from a predator vertical shaft. And could probably use the carb off the 212

Do you suggest a 24 like above or a 22 ? Also is the stock jetting in the china carbs a good baseline ? Would a 24 be fene for both a 169 & a 212 with a cam ?

Do you suggest a 24 like above or a 22 ? Also is the stock jetting in the china carbs a good baseline ? Would a 24 be fene for both a 169 & a 212 with a cam ?
It all depends on your build. The 22 would be better for a closer to stock or slightly modified setup. 24 if you going to port it really good.

Well guys I got the bike running very well with the stock carb. Pull the low side again and cleaned a bit more stuff out of it. That's cured the surging at idle. I tried to buy a #65 bit over the weekend but Ace was out. Then I remembered I had a set of small bits and a pin vice in my Drag slot car box. I drilled the main jet with a .035 bit. Now the bike starts easy and runs without the choke. I had read about the main jet but assumed and that's bad.lol I assumed it was like a 3 circuit holley but did some more digging and found out I was wrong. Glad the new bike is running well. Shortly will be working on the 212 & powder coating the frame