Question about black mamba cam for pred 212 (non hemi)

Ive been looking at a few cams some including the FIRE265 HOT265 some dynocams and then I stumbled upon a site named "small engine cams" the black mamba and black mamba jr and they seem pretty sweet I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with these cams and how well they perform, i'm currently running a ARC billet flywheel ARC billet rod 26lb springs governer fully removed mikuni 22mm champion 1:1 rockers.

I have used both cams, both have 275 lift but the duration and LSA are different. When selecting a cam you need to consider the following:
1) Cylinder head flow and valve sizes. Intake valve size us used to optimize lift and estimate flow if no flow data available.
2) Compression Ratio
3) stall speed, max engine RPM, peak HP RPM
4) Carb size (your vm22 is fine)

Either one would work great but the JR makes the best all around cam with HP peak around 6K the larger duration black mamba makes HP to 7000 before slowly dropping off but less midrange and need a higher compression ratio for optimum results.

Ive been looking at a few cams some including the FIRE265 HOT265 some dynocams and then I stumbled upon a site named "small engine cams" the black mamba and black mamba jr and they seem pretty sweet I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with these cams and how well they perform, i'm currently running a ARC billet flywheel ARC billet rod 26lb springs governer fully removed mikuni 22mm champion 1:1 rockers.
I perfer the JR, it makes power come in quick.

Once you try an ISKY cam, you will never want another cam.