Questions about mini bikes are freely given here

QUESTIONS ABOUT MINI BIKES ARE FREELY GIVEN HERE :smile:

As you all know I suffer from what I call immediate mini bike syndrome, i.e. I got to have it. I need to know it, and fast. Many people are new here and do not understand forum etiquette? So, I must say seeing people like Jesse and BurningToad5000 poking fun at senior member’s then asking them the questions they need to know is bad business. :doah:

We all share bad days, I laugh when Injunction asks; “Tell me what you really think?” :thumbsup:

If I/we give it all away here, what do we have for ourselves? I often want to know? Experience is a good thing to have as well as new member’s showing up becoming supporting members and learning a trade. A trade will carry you far, a smart ass additude gets you booted unless you can back it up? :hammer:

This is my personal opinion; :scooter:

In 1974 I was 16. I tore a transmission stud out of a torque converter in my van @ 6000 RPM. Yes, Edward de Evil the. “Overland Express.” I took the tranny out, bought a new converter and reinstalled it myself. So, I do know mechanical parts and worked on Mercedes Benz as an apprentice. This qualifies me to set the standard>? :grind:

What is missing is a good mini bike company made in the United States Of America, a USA brand. Custom is great and so is Vintage for those who like what I call, “Old Iron.” :hack:

Personally, I will help anyone who is respectful and has a light attitude. We were all 15-20 once upon a time. Most of us are 40 plus here re-living our childhood when Dad said; NO! :doah:

When it all happens and it will quickly as I feel it coming to real soon, I want the Forum to be a place like “Cheers” an open bar. Then I will divulge the reasons I will have a showroom with 20 mini’s like Flexo did in the 1960s. Screw the laws and the tree huggers. Clones and minis. No lawyer’s no law suits, they all sign waiver’s. :thefinger:

Thank you if you read this far! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rant ending for 3 months. I will not argue with anyone whom has less then myself, money, brains, talent, guts, fortitude, failures, health issues and cash. It’s just bad business to give it away free to the youth of today, sell it to them instead! :gun_bandana:

TT Out!

Last edited:
Well done ... It definitely puts things in perspective ... I grabbed my Dads wrenches at age 3 ... Fixed up my mini bikes at 7 ... Built my first car at 15 ... Bought my first house at 21 ... A lot of us can talk the talk ... but ... Can most of us walk the walk ... Rock on Bro ... :thumbsup: