Questions...

Ok, so on a new buy ( powerdyne cougar ) it came with a Hs50 tec

Theres no air filter or choke on the carb...but runs strong! I was impressed because i was told it was sitting for 2 years...little starter fluid an it rolled right over

Now my question is....could i use a Carb off of a 3.5 tec and throw it on the Hs50 an work?

Need to know before i go threw the trouble of trying it lol or buying a new one from somewhere..

Could you paste an post the link please.....dont want to get the wrong one....ill post a few pictures of the motor an probley the bike, looks neat everything is here

The first one for 50 bucks is the better choice probably. At least it has the right linkage.

As a guy who's had to buy several carbs over the past couple years, I have given up on re-pops. The last cheapo I bought had such poor casting that the float hinge pin holes were worn all the way through. Brand new from China.

When I spent the 89 bucks for the Tecumsehs, they work right out of the box after a little tweaking. Twice I have had to return cheapos. The Oregon brand has worked for me as well so far. But for an extra 40 bucks, an original is the way to go for me.

Damn....too late I bought the cheapo one........l...l........if it doesn't work I'll just take the one image up to the small engine store for a cleaning.....they might even have a tec carb already