Quick question

guys i have a b&s 3.5 horse yard machines engine on my bike it has a carb thats mounted directly to the tank which is small so my question is will any other carb fit this particular engine as in a carb with a bowl like on a 5horse that i can have a remote tank running my fuel line to the carb thanks guys for any help you can give :grind:

guys i have a b&s 3.5 horse yard machines engine on my bike it has a carb thats mounted directly to the tank which is small so my question is will any other carb fit this particular engine as in a carb with a bowl like on a 5horse that i can have a remote tank running my fuel line to the carb thanks guys for any help you can give :grind:
yes absolutely. I think the right Tecumseh carb will bolt right up. I'm sure others have better answers too.

This is a 3.5HP that I bought with the bowl type carb on it, but you get the idea....

carb manifold

okay so that little black manifold/adapter type part do you know where can i get one im building a 3.5 briggs (for performance hoping around 4.5 or 5 horsepower) so id be very handy to just buy a manifold rather than makeing one. btw a two stroke carb will be being used :)