RACESENG in the Grand Am Rolex Cup racing series!!!

Hey Guys, thought you all would be interested to know the same high performance parts from Raceseng that are powering your minibikes and karts can also be found on the Marsh Racing / Whelen Motorsports Grand Am Rolex series Corvettes as well!

i just posted up some pictures and a great cockpit view "ride along" video of driver Eric Curran at Road Atlanta Motorsports Park on our blog, check it out (click the link below)....

RACESENG in the Grand Am Rolex Cup racing series!!!

Ill be at limerock to see all the races again this year. Cant wait to see them run in the Rolex cup as long as they will be at Limerock(dont know why they wouldnt be if they are in the rolex this year)

Ill be at limerock to see all the races again this year. Cant wait to see them run in the Rolex cup as long as they will be at Limerock(dont know why they wouldnt be if they are in the rolex this year)
Limerock is a great track! i may make the trek up from PA to catch the Rolex race as well.

That is very cool but I don't need one for a minibike.

Ryan:
Not trying to insult you or offend you in anyway.
But this has nothing to do with minibikes OR clone engines.
I undertstand your need to promote your company and products but this does not belong here.

IF you wan't to sell clone aftermarket parts specific to the minibike market then build them and promote them.

That is very cool but I don't need one for a minibike.

Ryan:
Not trying to insult you or offend you in anyway.
But this has nothing to do with minibikes OR clone engines.
I undertstand your need to promote your company and products but this does not belong here.

IF you wan't to sell clone aftermarket parts specific to the minibike market then build them and promote them.
I'm certainly not trying to cause any trouble here by posting this thread. i didn't post this with any business promotional intention, besides that the uprights we made for those corvettes are not a product that we sell publicly anyway. we made those strictly for Ted Marsh for his racing team.

my intention was just to share a cool video and story as a member of the community that i thought the guys here on OldMiniBikes that do follow us would be interested in, i'm sure that i'm not the only one who gets excited about all types of motorsports. i'm not here as someone just trying to "use" the forum to promote a business, i'm here as fellow motorsports enthusiast trying to contribute to the community.

all that being said, i do apologize if i stepped on any toes by posting this and if the moderators feel this would be better moved to a different section of the forum they are more than welcome to do so, no hard feelings.

Last edited:
4 Cycle Karting Forums - RACESENG in the Grand Am Rolex Cup racing series!!!

You cut and paste the exact same thing over and over here and at Bob's 4 Cycle.
3 times in a row in the case of this particular item and how many times for the push rods I am not sure.

I am not a moderator or even a suporting member.
I feel your intention is not to share a cool video but to raise awareness of your company for financial gain. I don't think your breaking any rules by doing it and I would not mind if you did it but please be open about your intentions and do it in the correct section.

Once I sold parts and engines from Asia. I frequented several forums and may have set up a product or two, but I was open about it.
I also contributed a lot of good technical information on how to repair and build things ( And there are thousands of posts I have made on the subject of Petter clones and where to get parts from people other than me ).

Here is a list of all 14 posts you have made since joining this forum.
http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/search.php?searchid=712467
All are about, or comments on your products with no other information on rival products or technical information.
Do you own a minibike?
Show us some pictures of that and tell us what you did to it or have made for it.

If you want to contribute then show us more than what you sell

4 Cycle Karting Forums - RACESENG in the Grand Am Rolex Cup racing series!!!

You cut and paste the exact same thing over and over here and at Bob's 4 Cycle.
3 times in a row in the case of this particular item and how many times for the push rods I am not sure.

I am not a moderator or even a suporting member.
I feel your intention is not to share a cool video but to raise awareness of your company for financial gain. I don't think your breaking any rules by doing it and I would not mind if you did it but please be open about your intentions and do it in the correct section.

Once I sold parts and engines from Asia. I frequented several forums and may have set up a product or two, but I was open about it.
I also contributed a lot of good technical information on how to repair and build things ( And there are thousands of posts I have made on the subject of Petter clones and where to get parts from people other than me ).

Here is a list of all 14 posts you have made since joining this forum.
http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/search.php?searchid=712467
All are about, or comments on your products with no other information on rival products or technical information.
Do you own a minibike?
Show us some pictures of that and tell us what you did to it or have made for it.

If you want to contribute then show us more than what you sell
you are a cranky old fart aint you? good lord, give it a rest huh? you beat him down in the ignition post he put up, and now you are ticked about this. yeah, its in the wrong forum here. maybe he shoud have put it in general talk or something like that.

his company produces a handful of clone and honda parts. talk to him on the phone. he is very excited about his products, and eager to promote them. can you blame the guy? he makes good stuff and wants the word out. wouldn't you if you made great stuff? oh wait, you have not seem to have made anything, only imported stuff, and passed it off on others, but offered information on it, so i guess thats ok? or better yet, you would rather sit around and wait for a 20 dollar part on flea bay to build a motor.

instead, you sit back and squabble about how all he is doing is self promoting. do you beat on anyone else here who promotes themselves or their services? good grief. the guy has offered a bunch of information, and if you want more, his number is on his website. call him.

quit chasing him around forum to forum, or posting here what he posted in another forum about his products. i dont think they are hiding anything, intentions, etc. and of course, he is promoting his company for financial gain. what person that owns a company doesnt? :rolleyes:

there are some of us here that believe in his products and use them. again, the only thing he is guilty of is putting up a post in the wrong section.

i would suggest you move on.

yeah i know, im a new guy. only a few posts. blah blah blah. but already you seem a bit arrogant to me, an come off as condescending to him.

tell you what, design the flywheel you want, do it up in solidworks, send it to him, pay for the proto, test it, run it, etc, and let us know how it works. when its a go, produce them, sell them, and sit back and enjoy the royalties. but do us a favor and dont promote them anywhere.

keep up the good work. tell jarett im looking forward to my pushrods! :thumbsup:

you are a cranky old fart aint you? good lord, give it a rest huh? you beat him down in the ignition post he put up, and now you are ticked about this. yeah, its in the wrong forum here. maybe he shoud have put it in general talk or something like that.

his company produces a handful of clone and honda parts. talk to him on the phone. he is very excited about his products, and eager to promote them. can you blame the guy? he makes good stuff and wants the word out. wouldn't you if you made great stuff? oh wait, you have not seem to have made anything, only imported stuff, and passed it off on others, but offered information on it, so i guess thats ok? or better yet, you would rather sit around and wait for a 20 dollar part on flea bay to build a motor.

instead, you sit back and squabble about how all he is doing is self promoting. do you beat on anyone else here who promotes themselves or their services? good grief. the guy has offered a bunch of information, and if you want more, his number is on his website. call him.

quit chasing him around forum to forum, or posting here what he posted in another forum about his products. i dont think they are hiding anything, intentions, etc. and of course, he is promoting his company for financial gain. what person that owns a company doesnt? :rolleyes:

there are some of us here that believe in his products and use them. again, the only thing he is guilty of is putting up a post in the wrong section.

i would suggest you move on.

yeah i know, im a new guy. only a few posts. blah blah blah. but already you seem a bit arrogant to me, an come off as condescending to him.

tell you what, design the flywheel you want, do it up in solidworks, send it to him, pay for the proto, test it, run it, etc, and let us know how it works. when its a go, produce them, sell them, and sit back and enjoy the royalties. but do us a favor and dont promote them anywhere.

keep up the good work. tell jarett im looking forward to my pushrods! :thumbsup:
Yes I am a grumpy old fart.
And I handed him on a silver platter the correct steel alloy or the charge coils.

I offered free advice on how to build it if he made the flywheel.