Racing Simulators for Racing Dreamz

We at Racing Dreamz has just been offered a deal of a lifetime. A company is selling their Silicon Motor Speedway equipment and has offered it to us for a tremendous discount and a $10,000 donation if we purchase it. The equipment is complete 6 modules, 5 axis, full motion, full body racing simulators. They have them priced at $24,500 but for Racing Dreamz, they will discount at $14,500 and give Racing Dreamz a $10K donation. This is the (6) full motion simulators, 3 60" screens(each), 3 projectors(each) all hardware and software. These are the models my oldest son and I were hired to run at West Town Mall in Knoxville in '99. But the store never opened up. These units are the most realistic you can get, minus the full G's you experience racing. Racing Dreamz could really used these as they can be used for both oval, road and off road racing. They would be a tremendous addition to our training. At at cost of just $2,416.66 each, if we pass up this bargain, we'd be crazy. But we do not have the funds to purchase these all right now. So we're offering each person that can donate $2000 and up their name on a car plus the sim car will be painted with your name. I cannot stress enough the need for these simulators and what good it will do. So if you can, or can help us raise the funds for these simulators, please, help.

NASCAR Race Car Simulation by Interactive Motorsports - YouTube