Ready for a little snow....

We are #2 all time snowiest winters here. Already #1 for both coldest and most snow for a February. I don't mind if we stop now and don't make it to #1 all time.

Ok I am totally over this F:censure:n winter :doah: 3 inchs yesterday its snowing again now :eek:ut: 3 to 6 before it changes over to freezing rain then we get a small break tomorrow evening before we got another 4 to 8 Thursday morning :doah: At this rate it might thaw out in time for me to load up for Windber :thumbsup:

Yup. We are looking like we are going for the record of the most snow ever recorded since theve been keeping records... I have decided to try and unbury my frame to get started if I can find it. I might need a metal detector though.....

trinik7597

Ok I am totally over this F:censure:n winter :doah: 3 inchs yesterday its snowing again now :eek:ut: 3 to 6 before it changes over to freezing rain then we get a small break tomorrow evening before we got another 4 to 8 Thursday morning :doah: At this rate it might thaw out in time for me to load up for Windber :thumbsup:
yeah man i would rather have the snow than the 1" of freezing rain they are predicting :doah:

Yes, I'm hoping by the end of the month I can get out onto my deck and use my grill :thumbsup: But the mud will probably be here thru May :doah: My back yard is already starting to look like Windber :laugh:

Im thinking about putting a kiddie pool inside in front of the doggy door so the pups get the mud off their feet... When this melts it will make Windber look like the desert.

joshua. c.

I rode my polaris yesterday in almost 50 degree wether. nothing like snowmobiling wile its so warm you dont need a jacket. its been melting slowly in above freezing tempratures for over a week and a half now and its only now looking like its putting a dent in it.

What is up with the weather? More snow heading for the Northeast, but supposed to be 70 in Seattle tomorrow. :eek:ut:

It made it to 66 according to my weather meter today... Nice and sunny and broke a sweat... :laugh:

And another couple of inches last night. Well at least the electrician came today and ran the power to the backside of the garage where my carport/shop is awaiting the melting of the snow so I can get started on some projects. Got the 50amp 220v hooked up as well as the 110v....