rear brake caliper power dyne

hey guys I'm trying to get it done,taking me forever,can somebody help me out with a rear brake caliper,looks like 1-3/4 to the center of the mounting bolt holes,also the arm has two holes on it for a cable and rod. the sprocket is 1/8 inch,thanks,

Go to ebay and do a search for item 400116473595 This is what I used on mine. It bolted right up, but I did have to grind down the section between the bolts on the caliper. there is a picture of it in my photos. Have a look.:thumbsup:

Go to ebay and do a search for item 400116473595 This is what I used on mine. It bolted right up, but I did have to grind down the section between the bolts on the caliper. there is a picture of it in my photos. Have a look.:thumbsup:
Looks like a standard caliper which are 1 5/8" bolt center to center, I have a couple I got at a local shop!

MiniBike Paul

Do yourself a big favor and use a hydralic brake; it is the same bolt pattern exactly and the stopping power is absolute! The mechanical ones are OK at their best!

They cost $45 complete with the lever, perch and master cylinder, they come assembled ready to use. Shane at Affordable Go Karts ( Affordable Go Karts - Home page - AGK - http://www.affordablegokarts.com ) has them as do other places.

You will thank me if you get them! Being able to stop NOW! is a good thing!

Hey Paul thanks for the info,I'm not going to be riding it,I'm just trying to get this thing back to original,but,I can tell you all the money this thing keeps costing me,I should be riding it to work..:scooter:.

Hey Paul thanks for the info,I'm not going to be riding it,I'm just trying to get this thing back to original,but,I can tell you all the money this thing keeps costing me,I should be riding it to work..:scooter:. also thanks shad and Super for the info:thumbsup: