Recent car show

45t

I showed my truck and Alsport recently at a show I've been going to now for about 12 years. Its a very family friendly show and I always take my kids with me (for some reason they like to show the car/truck with me :shrug:). I figured the trike would get a lot of looks, and it did. A lot of people said they had never seen anything like it. I let anyone who wanted to, sit on it and take thier picture on it (especially kids). One Dad said that it was nice to see that there was something that kids could interact with and touch because all he was seeing was "Do Not Touch" signs on all the show cars.

The truck and trike got a lot of looks and people talking to me about them. Niether won one of the cool little plastic trophies, which is fine with me, I just enjoyed showing folks something that they have never seen before.

joekd

There is a large car show that happens every Monday night here in CT, one week there was a trike there with plates on it showing it was street legal (believe it was a Rupp?) parked in the motorcycle line

Wife could not understand why I was excited to see it, she couldn't even figure out why I was giving it a second look :laugh:

yeah its always nice to see something besides cars at a car show I think. Sometimes I strap a mini to the back of my jeep when i go to shows and cruise-ins :thumbsup: