Red DB 30 roller with disc brake $150-

Famous MDB doodlebug roller for sale. Pick up in Culver City, CA. Bike was the fastest bike on the track at Ventura on 4-24-2010. No motor. To make a long story short. I want to sell this roller and purchase a new style doodlebug. Pictures can be emailed and I can be reached at minibikeservice@aol.com/

$150 with brake cable
$100 without

TT :rolleyes:
818-521-2109

Let me explain further. :repuke:

First, this is the bike that knocked out Wyody cold, period. He was out for over one minute.

Second. MBP was passed on the backstretch and knew the bike had nearly 30 HP.

Third, it is drilled and slotted for a 6.5 HP Clone or Honda GX 200.

The brake cable cost nearly $50.00 and were backordered for a long time. :crying:

Thanks for the bump!

$150 obo for history..:laugh:

TT

Neck

Growing up is optional
Oh yeah!

Let me explain further.

First, this is the bike that knocked out Wyody cold, period. He was out for over one minute.
This in it's self is a good enough reason to buy it!
How the heck did you end up with it? i thought Edwin bought it!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why I bought it. It was the only way to quiet the man down...lol :shrug:

I may part it out, however I just need a few dollars to get the new version.

Very funny. PM me with an offer. I bought it from Edwin for $150 a few months back...

TT

yep

$50 brake cable? or hyd brake line?

either one was too much, sorry to say but they got ya on that...

It does have a hyd. brake cable. It needs no motor plate conversion.

Like I said, "I my part it out later on and wait until the new ones are for sale used".

TT

Edwin,

You did not hear it from me. I wanted to finish the bike, however I have more stuff to sell now, that I unloaded a Rolex GMT Ceramic Stainless Steel Watch today. I am selling off everything I can,, to free up space - and gain cash flow to buy a new vehicle. Perhap's a Jeep to tow behind the Winnebago motorhome? :scooter: :thumbsup: :drinkup: :scared:

TT Out~