Restored Bozanza BC 1000

Nice job. Love the flames. Unfortunately you are gonna get hammered with only 5 posts and already trying to sell a bike. Its been my experience that most of the guys on here would rather do the restore themselves , unless its a smokin deal just to good to pass up, or unless you are looking for trades. You are at the top of the price range on said bike . You will probably stand a better chance on Ebay or craigslist selling it locally though. And the people that can afford it would probably want it shipped which would put it above its respected price range, IMO of course. Nice bike though :thumbsup:

Nice job. Love the flames. Unfortunately you are gonna get hammered with only 5 posts and already trying to sell a bike. Its been my experience that most of the guys on here would rather do the restore themselves , unless its a smokin deal just to good to pass up, or unless you are looking for trades. You are at the top of the price range on said bike . You will probably stand a better chance on Ebay or craigslist selling it locally though. And the people that can afford it would probably want it shipped which would put it above its respected price range, IMO of course. Nice bike though :thumbsup:
Read his first post...it is on E-bay. lol

Why would you not ship it, if the buyer is willing to pay for it?
Maybe I'm confused, but why do you sell stuff on E-Bay that you won't ship?
Put it in a local paper if it's local picup only

Your unwillingness to ship will hurt your chance of selling, much less getting top dollar. It's a nice bike and a resto mod more than a resto but a nice bike. No comment on the price though, people surprise me all the time what they will pay for something. There are those who prefer to buy a complete bike, I like to build to my taste. Good luck on your sale!:thumbsup: