Restored Broncco TX-6...

nice

fantastic job you's have dnoe there, i've just got my first minibike a fanticmotors broncco tx7, starting to get parts together, but apart from ordering 300 tires from china i cant find any 3.50-7 tyres. my bike dose have a set on it but they look a bit tired, any leads on were i could find new one's
cheers

Great looking resto's Jeff! I've got a 1970 TX-7 that I'm in the middle of fixing up. Looking to hit you up via DM (once I get my post count up) with a few questions you might be able to answer.

If anyone is looking for minarelli engine parts or dell'orto carb parts, treatland.tv is a great source.

hé ,
i have a TX7 Deputy en i am loking for 7" tires . were doe yuo find the tires ? i life in Belgium and i am loking already for long time for 2 good tires

Thanks!! Appreciate it...I've since finished another TX-6...I'm always working on some Broncco project...Have a few things up my sleeve...I'll post those later :)
Jareds TX-6 Orange (1).JPG Jareds TX-6 Orange (5).JPG Jareds TX-6 Orange (6).JPG

Here is my humble and heavily modified offering. It was all hacked up when I got it, but it is fun to ride! View attachment 67940 View attachment 67941
I had just commented on yours Broncco1978, looking at the straight frame I did not recognize the minibike without the gas tank, now it's all coming back to me:doah:

jeffdubb8, fantastic work on these sir, you made a Broncco fan outta me today, thanks!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
hey I just bought this off the side of the road. I posted it in the what is it thread and it looks like it's definitely a broncco. Any idea what year and or model it would be? Any info would be much appreciated image.jpg

It looks like a mangled up TX-1 Deluxe with the foot pegs in the wrong spot...and missing the gas tank and original rear shocks etc...

Here's what it used to look like...

It looks like a mangled up TX-1 Deluxe with the foot pegs in the wrong spot...and missing the gas tank and original rear shocks etc...
Hmmm I figured it was pretty mangled... But I'm cool with it I don't really plan on doing a full restore. Like I said I got it for cheap, and plan on keeping the build on the cheaper side. Did you restore that green one? Looks awesome! Curious where do you find brake pads for the original brakes? I think mine are original but I'm having issues finding the 1.5 inch D shaped pads(if that's the original) thanks for the info!