Rival gangs at Local parade

Lemoore Christmas Parade officials separate two rival mini bike gangs in parade. The one outlaw group was believed to be led by the nortorius Chopper Bob and the other by Sheik and Donkey. Local Police kept a watch on both groups and no incidents occured and a good time was had by all

Yes it did get really crazy when we ran out of beer:laugh::laugh: but a friend help out and to the mini to the store and got us back goin again and everyone was calm again:thumbsup: was a blast tho anytime are group gets to gether its always a good time.

Evil would have looked good in our group. He would have fit rite in. The other group was kinda wimply and he would have stood out besides they had no fast bikes

Chopper Bob and gang had tea and crumpets while the Shrek and Donkey group were drinking large quantities of beer, when the Christmas parade was over Chopper Bobs gang headed to Starbucks for flavored coffee and the Shrek and Donkey mini bike group headed back to Jesse's shop for more beer. :laugh:

Well It's official. THe lemoore Chamber of Commerce awarded 1st place to the Shrek and Donkey Gang. I hope this will cause some hate and discontent to the Starbuck Coffee gang

It deeply disturbs me that someone would know where to find a vid like that, even more disturbing that it was made in the first place.:laugh:

It deeply disturbs me that someone would know where to find a vid like that, even more disturbing that it was made in the first place.:laugh:

Garry Glitter Rulz :laugh::laugh::laugh: He looks like David Hasslehoff and Ace Frehley's gay love child.:laugh::laugh:

Remember he put the Bang in Gang !:no:

I actually remember this ass clown growing up. :doah:

(YouTube - Gary Glitter - Do You Wanna Touch Me)